Following new restrictions that have been announced by the prime minister, our restaurant will adhere to further national measures from the 24th September:
- Hospitality venues such as restaurants must close at 10pm.
- On arrival, customers must scan the official NHS QR code poster situated near the entrance. Alternatively, contact information can be provided when scanning is not feasible.
- Our restaurant only provides table service. Food and drink must be ordered and served at a table.
- Customers must wear face coverings at all times unless seated at a table (unless exempt). Our staff will continue to wear face coverings when serving customers.
From the 25th September, Blackpool is subject to the same restrictions as the rest of Lancashire.
- In regards to restaurants, the government advises not to socialise with people you do not live with or whom are not in your support bubble in public venues. When visiting our restaurant, we will advocate this to ensure our customers are following COVID-19 guidance.
When visiting our restaurant, the ‘rule of six’ remains mandatory, therefore we will continue to adhere to the guidelines. The rules above are in place for the safety of our customers and staff. Apologies for any inconveniences.
For further queries, please contact us via email at email@example.com